Who can file an application for rectification?

The rectification application can be filed only by any aggrieved person. The term ‘aggrieved person’ should depend upon the facts circumstances of each and every case for rectification. Normally, when a person’s trading interest is affected by a registered trademark, he is considered to be an ‘aggrieved person’.

Rate This Article

(23 out of 58 people found this article helpful)